How I did my eye makeup:
1) First apply a primer on your eyelids. I used MAC's Paint Pot in "Painterly"
2) Then apply a light nude shadow all over your eyelids going up to your brows. I used MAC's Pigment in "Naked" my all time favorite pigment.
3) Then take a small brush and blend a brown eyeshadow into the crease of your eyelids. This will define your eyes and make them look more deep-set giving that sultry and sexy appearance. I used "Cocoa Puff" from the Natural Eye Palette from Two Faced (awesome palette!)
4) Then use an eyeliner to line your eyes and wing them out like in my pictures. I used MAC's Fluidline in "Blacktrack" with a small angled brush.
5) Afterward line the bottom and remaining part of your eye with a black pencil eyeliner. Also use a brush or a q-tip to slightly smudge the pencil so it's not to harsh looking. Don't forget to do your waterline. If you can do the waterline on the upper lid too. I used a black pencil from Tommy G.
6) Time for false eyelashes, my favorite part. They transform you! I used eyelashes that I had ordered from Hong Kong, you can use whatever works for you. I only recommend you spend money on a good eyelash glue. We must be careful what we put on our eyes! Also for a super vixen look, add 2 pairs of lashes one on top of the other. I've been doing it lately and I don't see myself ever going back to only one pair.
7) Finish off with black mascara on your bottom lashes and on the top to stick your real lashes with the false ones. I used MAC's Zoom Mascara.
I hope you all enjoyed this look and let me know if you tried it out! Wishing everyone a happy 1st of the month, kisses!