Honeylove now seems to be one of the perfect nudes any Doll can have in her collection. It's not pale such as, Myth or Hue, but more of a beige-rose toned color which works a lot better. It's the kind of color you can wear on a night out and can easily be worn during the day. The lipstick's finish is matte, which personally I like cause it can give lips a fuller and sexier look. If though you don't like matte finishes, you can always moisturize your lips with a balm before applying lipstick or simply top the lipstick with a coat of lip gloss.
I would definitely buy Honeylove once I'm out of it! It has rightfully won a place amongst my other favorites.
Along with swatching the lipstick in the photos I wanted to showcase a look I love pairing it with. An easy everyday look, hope you all like it! Kisses Dolls!
What I'm wearing
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
- L'Oreal True Match Make Up
- YSL Matte Touch Primer
- YSL Top Secret Primer
- Tommy G Compact Powder in no.605 (for contouring)
- MAC Blush in "Pink Swoon"
- Radiant Illuminator in "White"
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder in "Medium Plus"
- YSL Ombres Quadrilumiers #1 (light pink all over lid and brown blended into the crease and upwards)
- MAC Paint in "Bare Canvas"
- YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara
- Sephora Black Eyeliner
- MAC Lipliner in "Subculture"
- MAC Lipstick in "Honeylove"