Saturday, August 27, 2011

OOTD and a New Lipstick.

Some time ago me and my friends Elina and Roula had a night out at Gkazi and we went to one of my favorite bars in Gkazi, Dirty Ginger. So here is my Outfit Of The Day :)






What I'm wearing

Dress: Zic Zac
Belt: Forever21
Shoes: Fullah Sugah


I also bought this gorgeous lipsticks from a small makeup store in Roula's neighborhood and it only cost 2 euro! :O Hell yeah! Who ever said cheap doesn't look good? Amazing color payoff! The brand is called Lovie and it's the only place I've ever seen it. So I have to go again there soon and stack up on some more lipsticks.



My giveaway is ending in a couple of days so don't forget to enter! Kisses Dolls!


12 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, love the bright pink lips :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your lipstick matches your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool lipstick!!! You ladies are sexy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are awesome girl......marg.co

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look lovely..like your shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sexxxy! love the bright pink on you, suits you! amazing hair


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit!!! Πολύ καλή η αγορά του κραγιόν!! Τέλειο χρώμα!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Εισαι μια κούκλα!!! Τέλειο και το κραγιον!!! Ακου μονο 2 ευρώ...και σου πάει!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. το χρώμα του κραγιόν είναι τέλειο..δεν γνωρίζω την συγκεκριμένη εταιρεία, μήπως ξέρεις απο που μπορούμε να το προμηθευτούμε?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey its Anna here ! I moved my blog so please follow my new one when ever you have time (: Thank you. xx

    www.annabellstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete