Monday, December 6, 2010

Yankee Candle Lip Balm Review




I have been a fan of Yankee Candles for years and adore their scents. So when I found out that they had released a Lip Balm with all the good-smelling characteristics of their candles, I had to try it out! They are even shaped like their jars, how cute! And luckily they had released in one of my top favorite Yankee Candle scents: Black Cherry.

They make your lips softer and smoother leaving you infatuated with the delicious scent of Black Cherry. Packed with SPF 15 it protects lips and is formulated without harsh chemicals or parabens. This is definitely now a must have for me and can't wait to try out other scents of this lip balm.



Kisses Dolls

To find out more on these lip balms and to order them visit http://www.yankeecandle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment