Thursday, December 16, 2010

Winter Favorites.

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. ~Charles Dickens

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
~Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976


I really love Winter and now with Christmas on it's way, our winter activities have a magic touch to them as the days go by. Everyday I listen to Christmas Carols and totally get into the Christmas spirit. Does anyone else listen to Christmas songs and carols? My favorites are: "God rest ye merry gentlemen", "Carol of Bells", "O Holy Night" and "My Grownup Christmas list". If you haven't heard them do check them out! I thought I'd share some of my favorite winter things and activities I've been doing the past winter days.



Elina and I at Cargo, it's our favorite Cafe/Bar, so gorgeous for the Holidays too!


I love Starbucks' Christmas feeling with all the decorations.

Me and my friend Roula, check out her blog: http://justreous.blogspot.com/

My best friend Elina :)

I adore all the Starbucks Christmas specials!


Winter is perfect for wearing beanies.

I wear Uggs everyday, I have 4 pairs to combine with different outfits.

Christmas Tree.

And of course Christmas decorations.

And Christmas gifts. I love giving gifts to all my friends and loved ones and especially crafting cards and doing all the decorations, love!

What are your Winter favorites?

Kisses Dolls.

2 comments:

  1. amazing photos! especially the one with the both of us! hihi.. xD
    I want christmas to last.. forever!! but they won't... :(
    p.s. internet is back again! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The internet is important! Yes great photo, we need to take more! :)

    ReplyDelete