Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Kawaii Nails.




I have be in love with Sanrio characters ever since I was a little girl. I remember myself collecting Sanrio stationary and exchanging letter sets with my friends (it was a trend back then, back then??? wait I'm 25 only I'm still a kid). I should really do a post on my Sanrio collection sometime.

Anyway inspired by My Melody and Hello Kitty I'm going to share my kawaii deco nails that I did last week. I also did my friend Elina's nails. The nail polishes I used are by a company called "Tommy G". It's a Greek company and so far, for me they have one of the best nail polish lines I have ever tried. They're color variety is vast and they run for about 4.50 euro a polish. They dry quickly and layer beautifully. I will do a post on their polishes later this month.

So on with what I used! I used for the first set a mint colored nail polish (Tommy G) and pink colored deco hearts. I think mint and pink is such a cute combination. And for the second set I used a hot pink polish (Tommy G), stickers, nail gems and white glitter. Hope you like them and let me know what you think! Would you deco your nails kawaii style?

Kisses Dolls

Mint & Pink Hearts.

Elina's Kawaii Deco Nails.


"MJ" is for Michael Jackson ;)




My Hello Kitty Nails.


"G" for Gina.

No comments:

Post a Comment