I really missed wearing yellow eyeshadow so yesterday I took the chance to create a look with a fun bright shade and a new lipgloss I had purchased recently.
What I'm wearing
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
- Tommy G Long Wear Foundation in No.2
- YSL Matte Touch Primer
- YSL Top Secret Primer
- Tommy G Compact Powder in No.605 (for contouring)
- MAC Blush in "Pink Swoon"
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder in "Medium Plus"
- Any Jumbo White Eye Pencil (for the waterline)
- YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara
- MAC Plush Lash Mascara (on lower lashes only)
- MAC Eyeshadow in "Sunny Spot" (all over eyelids)
- Tommy G Eyeshadow in no.1032 (all over eyelids as well)
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"
- Sephora Black Eyeliner
- Tommy G Dual Transfer Lipgloss in No. 4
The product consists of a lip color and a gloss to top it off. The lip color applies on smoothly and has a soft texture. After you have applied the lip color it dries out creating a long lasting almost matte effect. You can eat, drink and yes, even kiss and your lip color will be more intact than other. If you want a glassy and fuller effect top of the lip color with the clear lipgloss on the other side. I always do this, I love my lips to look full and juicy.
Product: 5/5 ♥ Durable, lasts, great texture and smells amazingly (seriously like vanilla frosting)
Packaging: 5/5 ♥ Simple and cute, the double-end wand comes in handy in your bag.
Price: 5/5 ♥ At just 13 euro this 2 in 1 is very well priced for what it offers.
I would definitely purchase this again and can't wait to try out other colors from the line's range!
|Tommy G Dual Transfer in no.4|
|Swatches of the lip color and gloss|