Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sparkly Nautical Inspired Nails.






How I did it

♥ For the gold nails:

First I applied one coat of the Forever21 Gold Glitter polish and immediately dipped my nail in the loose gold glitter (any glitter will do, the glitter I used is actually used for art crafts. Just make sure it's non-toxic).
Do one nail one by one and coat them in the glitter. Let them settle in and dry and they apply a couple of coats of clear top coat in order for the surface to smooth out and so it doesn't snatch on your clothes or come apart.

♥ For the blue and red nails:

I used two coats of  Avon Colour Last Plus in 306 and L.A Girls Flare in Cherry respectably. Any blue or red will do. When both coats had dried I took a thin nail brush and made stripes with YSL in no.38. The polish was not as white as I wanted it to be and that's why the stripes are so soft, but I was too lazy to go upstairs to my room and find another white polish. Before the stripes dried I apply white and silver stars for them to stick on (forgot to photograph the stars, any kind of star for nail art will do). In between the stripes I applied the Forever21 Silver Glitter polish for extra sparkle.
Once all of that dries, 2 coats of top coat and your done!

Enjoy your sparkly nautical nails Dolls! ♥


2 comments:

  1. Ouaou.Apla.8elw na kanw ola ta nuxia mou me gold glitter twra :p
    Filia!

    ReplyDelete