Hey Dolls! I wanted to share with you all the makeup look and what I used for my Mardi Gras costume. This is such a gorgeous look and can easily be worn on a night out.
Makeup: What I used:
- Tommy G Long Wear Liquid Foundation in no.2
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
- YSL Poudre Compacte Matte Pressed Powder in no.3
- YSL Touche Eclat in no.2
- YSL Terre Saharienne Bronzing Powder
- MAC blush in "Pink Swoon"
- Too Faced Natural Eye Palette ("Honeypot" all over the lid and "Cocoa Puff" in the crease)
- Sephora Black Eyeliner
- White eyeliner to line the inner waterline
- False eyelashes from eBay
- Flormar lipstick in Supermatte 201