Thursday, January 19, 2012

Garnier BB Cream Review and Swatches.

Ever since I started using BB creams I've been obsessing over them. So naturally, when Garnier sent me their brand new BB cream a month before it's release I was super excited.


One of the most exciting features of Garnier's BB cream is that it comes in 2 shades. Light and Medium. This is surely one of my favorite parts cause now I have a BB cream for Summer, when my skin needs a break from foundation more than ever. Instead of using light colored BB creams and stacking on bronzers to match my tanned skin tone, I immediately have a product without going through that trouble - LOVE!

Garnier's BB cream Miracle Skin Perfector feature is something that turns heads. The BB cream contains mineral pigments instantly giving your skin that natural dewy glow. It's coverage is sheer but at the same time blurs out imperfections. Your skin LOOKS and FEELS healthy.

The scent is really nice, light and somewhat flowery (^o^)

Since the formula is so light, I never break out with this product. Ever.

I have been using this product on a daily basis either as a primer or as my choice of foundation. I like that fact that I have options instead of foundation on a daily basis. It's really important to give your skin a chance to "breathe".

Awesomeness that must be mentioned: Price 9.99 euro

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥

I would definitely recommend this BB cream to anyone and highly encourage everyone to include BB creams in their everyday skin care/makeup routine.






I will be hosting a Garnier BB cream where I will be giving away not 1 but 5 Garnier BB creams!

Stay tuned Dolls!

10 comments:

  1. I love BB cream, loads of other brands have copied it but Garnier is defo the best. Love your blog! Your beauts!
    Check out my blog
    http://www.lolainthelounge.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tin dokimasa kai egw kai exw ksetrelathei....Prin ligo kairo ekana kai egw ena review sto blog mou!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried the Garnier BB Cream. It sounds great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Εχω σκοπό να την δοκιμάσω.Περνα από το blog. Σε περιμένει βραβειάκι! Φιλιά!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fainontai teleies kai eidika gia to kalokairi ontws einai oti prepei!

    ReplyDelete
  6. δεν την εχω δοκιμάσει αλλα θα το κανω γιατί ακούω πολλα καλα λογια! thx for the great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Όταν τη φοράω λαμποκοπάω και ακόμα δεν έχω αποφασίσει εάν μου αρέσει αυτό το αποτέλεσμα ή όχι. Ίσως καλοκαίρι να τη χρησιμοποιήσω περισσότερο.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Την εχω κεγω κ μου αρεσει παρα πολυ κ για να πω την αληθεια δεν το περιμενα..Πολυ ωραιο review!!Συντομα ερχεται κ το δικο μου...
    http://beautyincrisis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the look of the BB creams, been wanting to try them out for a while now!

    Marie x

    marieeeloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete