Tuesday, March 29, 2011

AXDW Outfit and Friends.

Some time ago I had to pleasure to attend the last day of the 9th Athens Xclusive Designers Week. Athens Xclusive Designers Week is the official international fashion week in Greece, which takes place twice a year, presenting the Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter collections of significant fashion designers from Greece and abroad.

I love keeping up with fashion and going to fashion shows, I just don't get overzealous about it as if it's the most freaking awesome thing ever. That or I'm just one of the most difficult people to please.

"I have the simplest taste. I am always satisfied with the best"  

- Oscar Wilde 


Yeah, I live by that quote.

Anyway, I sat through all the shows but my favorite was of course the closing show of Indashio (blog post with pics coming up). The event was also a great opportunity to catch up with fellow bloggers Nelly and Athena!

What I'm wearing:

Dress: Zara
Leggings: Oysho
Suede knee-high boots: Tsakiris Mallas
Leather Jacket: Stradivarius

Special thanks to Nelly for the usage of some photos that she took at the event.

Kisses Dolls!








Sweetheart Athena and I!

Nelly (of of the most madly stylish chicks ever) giving an interview for MTV Greece, go girl!

Me and Iron Mike!

1 comment:

  1. thank you sweetie!!i didn't know u were shooting it!!
    i love the pics!!!
    wow!!
    u look stunning as always but nothing compares to how u look in reality!

    ReplyDelete