Saturday, January 22, 2011

Shopping Haul - Necklaces and More.

Sales have started and a couple of days ago I decided to take a look and see what's available and of course I hauled! This is what I got. The necklaces and the belt are from Tally Weijl (I also got a long sleeved blouse but couldn't properly photograph it). The blazer is from Bershka, I've been eying it for a long time now but it was a bit pricey, but now for sales, they dropped the price to only 13 euro from 40 euro! Heaven! I snatched right away! I love blazers, they seem to make every outfit more chic and stylish.







This necklace is adorable! It's a small bottle with a key inside and a paper reading: "The key to my heart". 
 Awww!  >.<





4 comments:

  1. they look awesome! Oysho has veeeery good sales too!things for 2-5 and 10 euros!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Doll! Oysho, really? That needs to be my next stop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lace blazer seems awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing items! You are so lucky. I am in love with that jewelry. :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete