Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October Photoblog Challenge

Dear Dolls,

I have decided to start the October Photoblog Challenge. It's been going around and about on different blogs on the net and I think that it's such a cute idea. I've been meaning to start it earlier but I've been too busy to blog. So I'll be starting it today on October 6th and will be finishing up one month from today, on November 6th which is actually one day before my birthday. I'll try to double posts and speed it up though! So here we go!

Day 1: Self-portrait, share basics/make an intro.



My name is Gina, I'm 25 years old. I was born in Chicago, lived half my life there and have been living the other half so far in Greece. I've studied nursing and acting. I've acted on a couple of shows here in Greece and hope to do some more. My favorite color is purple and I simply love Hello Kitty. And make up. And fashion Oh the list never ends!



No comments:

Post a Comment