Monday, July 23, 2012

Dabur Amla Hair Oil.

Hey Dolls, I wanted to share with you an amazing hair oil that I have been using: Dabur's Amla Hair Oil.
I came across it at the Beauty Congress I had attended a while back and a friend urged me to get it telling me it works wonders for her hair. Of course, as I have mentioned in earlier posts  I  have become really interested in hair care more than I have ever been due to bleaching my hair ends a couple of months ago.

So on to this awesome hair oil!

It is made out of natural sources of Vitamin E and of Amla which is an Indian gooseberry.


  • Nurtures the scalp
  • Gives hair a luxuriant glossy look 
  • Keeps your hair silky and helps maintain long length 
  • Nourishes and strengthens your roots and does good to your hair from the inside out.
  • Protects your hair from weather extremities 


I use this as an hair oil treatment but applying it 1-2 times a week by massaging it onto my roots and going downwards towards my ends and letting it work all night while I sleep. This is the best method of application and seeing results. Then when you wake up the next day just shampoo your hair as you normally would. When you dry your hair you will see what I'm raving about.

The good part is that it's a dry oil so you don't have to worry about getting oil all over your pillow, it won't leave oil stains. The downhill for some might be the oils scent. It has a very strong scent which I can't really describe but imagine it smells like a strong kind of incense. I personally have no problem with it and actually like it.

This is a great hair product and it retails at a very good price! It has definitely won a place in my hair care routine!


4 comments:

  1. φαίνεται πολύ ενδιαφέρον..υπάρχει στις γνωστές αλυσίδες καλλυντικών..;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately no, but you can easily find it online and at some Pharmacies maybe.

      Delete
  2. I just stumbled upon this oil in an online pharmacy, here it is on Pharmacy4u.gr: http://www.pharmacy4u.gr/dabur-amla-hair-p-8774.html for anyone who wants to buy it.

    ReplyDelete