Saturday, April 30, 2011

MAC's 'Shy Girl' Lipstick and Tommy G Blue Eyes.

MAC's 'Shy Girl' is really what the MAC site describes it as, a creamy neutral coral beige. It's an easy-to-wear everyday color that works either for day looks or for a night out. Since it's a cremesheen finish, so to get the full color you definitely have to glide it on a couple of times. Not at all drying for the lips, Shy Girl lasts and also has a pretty glossy effect.


If anyone is looking for a nude lipstick that doesn't give off a "corpse" look, Shy Girl is a great choice with it's peachy hue. 


 Now that Spring is upon us, I have been in the mood for rocking bright eyeshadows. So it was the perfect opportunity to try out my new Tommy G eyeshadow in no.1005 and the result is stunning! I wore the shadow for HOURS and it didn't wear off! For proof the photos below where I'm wearing the Posh hat were taken when I got home after a night out. As you can see, that stuff is still there! Their shadows apply on very smoothly and are very pigmented which is a major plus! I'm a really big fan of all Tommy G products and always have a good word to say about them!

 Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥ 

 I will be definitely be adding more shades to my collection!


Cam-whoring in the bathroom :P


What I'm wearing

Face:
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
- Tommy G Liquid Foundation in no.2
- YSL Matte Touch Primer
- YSL Top Secret Primer
- Tommy G Compact Powder in no.605 (for contouring)
- Tommy G Bronze Glitter Rain
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder in "Medium Plus"

Eyes:
- Tommy G Eyeshadow no.1005
- MAC Paint in "Bare Canvas"
- Tommy G Eye Pencil in no.9
- MAC Zoom Mascara

Lips:
- MAC Lipliner in "Subculture"
- MAC Lipstick in "Shy Girl"

 

This is the Posh hat I won from PoshFashion's giveaway! It's a colorful fedora hand made hat adorned with pictures of the one and only, Maria Callas. Thanks Taso! Also the gorgeous Swarovski blue earrings are a name day present from my very very good friend Elena (love her!). They are from Anna Maria Mazaraki and are gold plated! Very Glam!



Hope you all enjoyed this colorful Spring look, kisses Dolls!

5 comments:

  1. Stumbled across our blog and now following you:)
    Love the blue shadow! Your very pretty.
    Check out my blog
    http://ellarysplace.blogspot.com/
    Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know i know when you wear dark eye shadows its better to wear something light lippy...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like you to tell me weather i do my make up good/right or not since you are very talented at make up i want you to judge my make up and tell me your true opinion! that way i can learn from it and build my knowledge for make up. so thanks for saying your true opinion love(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this blue on you!! You look flawless ...

    ReplyDelete