Friday, November 12, 2010

Photoblog Day 10: A show you're currently addicted to

This is a tough call. I'm currently addicted to quite a few shows right now like Glee, Family Guy, American Dad but I'll point out my 2 top shows.

'The Sopranos'. I actually just finished watching the show's finale and I'm blown away. I've always had a liking for mafia related movies and name Al Pacino as one of my favorite actors of all time. When I started watching 'The Sopranos' I never thought that a show could top or even come near the success of movies such as 'The Goodfellas' and 'The Godfather'. 'The Sopranos' is a show that made me laugh, cry, feel fear and relief. But above all made me feel. You would never think that a mobster related show would bring out so many feelings. Amazing script, amazing acting. Highly recommended.




'Desperate Housewives'. I have been obsessed with this show the moment it came out, if I start rambling about how much I love it I'll never stop.



Any die hard Sopranos and Desperate Housewives fans?

Kisses Dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment